Day + Time:
- Fridays at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Duration: 60 Minutes
Fee: $165 Winter 2018 Trimester or free to registered students taking private lessons.
We are unable to give refunds or credits for missed classes
To inquire about scholarships click here.
The Rock ensembles are one hour classes that meet once a week and are open to players beyond the beginning level.
The ensembles are a great opportunity for our students to see the results of their learning and practice through collaboration and group performances.
BMS provides our ensembles with numerous unique showcase opportunities in our theatre and around the NYC area throughout the year.
Students will learn essential performance techniques, including:
- Performing as a group member
- Establishing a repertoire of songs
- Mastering the techniques of performing in a live situation
- Understanding their instrument in a live performance setting
- Music theory
- Music appreciation
- Sight reading