You can change the lives of young people through the generous support of musical education. In an era when music budgets are being slashed, BMS is dedicated to bringing the highest quality instruction to underserved audiences. But we need your help.
Call us now at (718) 638-5660 for more information or learn about donating an instrument to BMS.
Reasons to consider a gift to the Brooklyn Music School:
- We bring the gift of music to thousands of young people every year – for many of these children we are their only exposure to music and dance instruction
- We have a world-class faculty and our students have gone on to study at some of the top conservatories in the world
- BMS is a financially stable and growing organization, with over 80% of our operating budget generated by user fees
- BMS enjoys the oversight of a dedicated Board of Trustees with rigorous oversight and audit procedures in place and protections against conflicts of interest
- BMS offers significant financial aid to make our instruction affordable, with over 35% of our students between the ages of 15-25 receiving some form of financial assistance
Please support us through making a gift or by mail, or arranging an in-person meeting to discuss major donations. We offer both endowed scholarship and facility improvement opportunities to individual, institutional, and corporate donors.
Your donation allows us to connect children with music
and dance. We exist due to the generosity of our
community partners and donors.
The Brooklyn Music School (BMS) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible.
When you click the donation link you will be redirected to the BMS page at NYCharities.org.