"But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won't be the same who walked in." -H. Murakami
The classic transformative tale of "Little Red Riding Hood" will come alive in BMS Playhouse on December 15, 2017. Presented by our young musical theater performers, this imaginative production will feature the classic and original characters highlighting Little Red's journey through the unfamiliar woods and her encounter with the clever trickster wolf. As our young performers enact the evocative story and narrate the powerful lessons learned through their characters' passage, we are reminded of the value of trust, kindness and the importance of community/family in times of hostility. In this exciting production, the creatures of the forest and trees come alive as the Mother's song echoes through the entire journey.
Don't miss this original musical written and produced by the BMS faculty, proudly featuring our youngest talent in music and theater.
- Producer/Artistic Director: Lina Tetriani
- Stage Direction: Marie Zvosec
- Music Director/Composer: Pamela Martinez
- Playbook: Danielle Carroll
- Photography by: Thomas Spiridellis
- Costumes: Deborah Wright Houston
- Piano arrangements: Alena Vavilova
- Drums and percussion: Aaron Edgcomb
- Lights and set design: Ed Morrill